It’s a great idea to use all-natural remedies wherever possible. After all, the possible side effects of over-the-counter pain relievers can be frightening. Long-term use can even be dangerous. That’s why being able to quickly whip up this pain relief tea is a great comfort. With this recipe, I know I am treating my pain in a natural way that is good for my body. There are many options out there on the market, but using a natural remedy is much more appealing.
The ingredients in this pain relief tea are powerful. There are thousands of great studies on turmeric and the amazing benefits it can give the body. Turmeric has been shown to be effective in treating stomach ulcers, kidney inflammation, Crohn’s disease, osteoarthritis and more. Lemons can help flush away toxins and enhance immune health. Coconut oil is antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal to help prevent the spread of viruses. I could go on and on, but let’s try making this pain relief tea so you feel better!
Ingredients For Pain Relief Tea
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 turns of fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp honey
1. Gather all ingredients and mug for pain relief tea.
2. Measure out the ingredients.
3. Place turmeric, cayenne, black pepper and ginger in the mug.
4. Pour hot water over the spices in the mug.
5. Add coconut oil and honey. Stir or whisk to combine.
6. Drink pain relief tea right away, stirring between sips to keep spices mixed.